Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Miraculous Aspect of Time

The Chris Mosley Trio is going into the studio this Sunday to record our debut CD of fully original instrumental music! The release will be called The Miraculous Aspect of Time and will be the first release from my new label, RED BUTTON RECORDS. It will feature the wonderful playing of Drew Shoals on drums and Damian Erskine on bass. These guys have really been bringing my compositions alive at the shows and I really can't wait to see how it all comes out on record. The official release date is May 20th (release party at the Blue Monk) but it may be available a little before then. I will be playing two tunes on fretless, alot of fretted and maybe one freebie on my new 36-tone! Stay tuned for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home